Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rose tea!

 This is my new magic possion: rose tea

i've heard coutnless times  about the benefic effects of rose tea and ,damn, it works.
I have terrible skin, i'm pale, full of red acne and now it's gone. The effects are pretty fast too. I broke out just on mid terms and when i ran out of roses. terrible timing. I bought more roses and the week after my skin didn'y have any acne at all. I still have some marcs, no big deal.


U can find red roses for tea at any tea store. U can prepare it like in the picture above , just boiling water and a bunch of roses. or mix one rose with a tea spoon of any type of tea u want ( buy loose leaf tea , by the way, those r the best) the roses will last longer and it's effective.

If u live in montreal, go to " my cup of tea" in chinatown, the teas are great and one of the guys working there is like a walking tea wikipedia and the service is great.

I hope u enjoy it as much as i do, u can drink it hot and cold and it's equally awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment