Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fashion literature

 

Ohhhh my fuck!!!!I want to get this book The Tokyo Look Book: Stylish To Spectacular, Goth To Gyaru, Sidewalk To Catwalk If you are a new reader, let me tell you. I adore Japanese fashion. Had anyone of you read this books? how is it? I read " japan, fashion, now" and it's amazing, but i only found it at the muse Des beaux arts de Montreal. If anyone knows about some good fashion books i should read, let me know.  

 Mierda!!! quiero leer este libro!The Tokyo Look Book: Stylish To Spectacular, Goth To Gyaru, Sidewalk To Catwalk no tengo idea si esta en espaniol. Si son lectores nuevos, déjenme decirles, me encanta la moda japonesa.Alguno de ustedes ya leyó este libro? que  tal es? Leí uno que se llama " Japan Fashion Now" pero solo lo encuentro en el Musee des Beaux Arts de Montreal.Muy buen libro, por sierto.Si alguien sabe de algún buen libro de moda que debería leer, pásenme el link.The Tokyo Look Book: Stylish To Spectacular, Goth To Gyaru, Sidewalk To Catwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment