Friday, June 17, 2011

My favourite brand of make up

In this especial occasion of me not wearing make up, I'll tell you about my favorite brands of make up.lol. I love trying new things, but my rule n1 has to be that the product is not tested on animals. Expressing your self doesn't have to be a painful experience for animals. I wear a lot of Yves Rocher, Revlon , Physics Formula. MAC when i can afford it. Other brands i like are from Korean and they rock : Laneige, Etude House and Skin food. All this brands are not tested on animals, they have great quality and reputation and must of them smell from good to great. Here i leave you a list of brands that are not tested on animals. It's huge and I'm glad it's that way.
 
http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/PDF/companiesdonttest.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment