Sunday, June 12, 2011

When technology meets fashion

I was randomly checking out stuff on smosh.com and i found out this pair of cat ears
So, those are cat ears that move according to your emotions. Pretty cool eh? And the girl form the video pretty much rocks them with that outfit. I seriously want those. I'm crazy enough to wear that kind of thing on my head. LOL. But cuteness aside, think about what this means in the scientific field. Assuming that the ears actually move according to you, instead of you randomly moving. What would be next? legs and arms for those people that are missing a limb? That's pretty big. You have to start somewhere. Cat's ears are a lovely beginning. Many things in science started as a random fashion accessory, so this is getting me exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment